To find out more, or to make an appointment please choose a counsellor from the page of counsellors and either phone or email them. They will arrange an initial assessment appointment with you. They may also suggest a different counsellor if they feel that would be better for you. All messages are treated in confidence and responded to promptly. Both day and evening appointments are available in most areas.
07766 054 864
Privacy statement 2018
This privacy statement sets out how Sarum Counselling processes data so that you are fully aware of what personal information is held, why it is held and what happens to it. You have a right to know what this data is and can formally request to see it under new data legislation (GDPR 2018).
Sarum Counselling holds the personal information if you have given it to us in order to contact you:
- Name and contact details supplied by you when ringing or texting the SC telephone number
- Name and email address if you have contacted SC via email
These details are deleted monthly.
Sarum Counselling holds the following personal information on its therapists in order for them to engage as members:
- personal biography and contact details as supplied by each therapist for the SC website
- supervision arrangements including the name and contact details of their supervisor(s)
- a copy of their DBS check
- a copy of their professional body accreditation renewal
- a copy of their professional body registration document
These are updated annually.